I am a Lecturer in Robotics with the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. Open opportunities (if any) for Ph.D and PDRA in my group are posted on my LinkedIn, the robotics-worldwide mailing list, and UoM jobs page (when applicable).
I have a BS (2012) in Mechatronics Engineering and MS (2014) in Electronic Systems and Automation Engineering from the University of Brasilia. I obtained a PhD (2018) in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Tokyo.
- Pediatric surgery: ICRA19, RAL20, T-MRB21, and JMRCAS23.
- Eye surgery: T-MRB22 and ICRA23.
- Neurosurgery: T-RO19 and IJMRCAS20.
- Scientific exploration: IROS23 and RAM24.
Those implementations are based on a rigourous constrained kinematic robot control framework suitable for all sorts of robots.
- (Adaptive) constrained kinematic control: T-RO19 and T-RO22.
- Software implementation and system integration: RAM24, RAM21, and IJMRCAS20.